Re: [opensuse-project] Decision made - openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: "Christian Jäger" <christian.jaeger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: 21 Aug 2009 00:05:27 +0200
I am afraid if anything this process has shown the recklessness of some
KDE community proponents and their disregard for the other big community
within the project. Bullying works. And as this behaviour has now been
shown to be a successful tactic we will certainly be seeing more of it.
Mark my words. Oh, that's not even needed, just read Mr. Schlander's
last mail.

How openSUSE as a multi-DE distribution is to survive without mutual
solidarity between the GNOME and KDE communities I don't know.