Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Decision made - openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: Dean Hilkewich <deans.mail.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 13:55:07 -0600
On 09/08/20 11:02 AM, Stephan Kulow wrote:

You mean the developers? Now that's odd - whenever I ask for help I hear from
all sides "I'm not a programmer". And now that a perfect !programming job
is up to grab, your first reaction is to put it to the developers?

Greetings, Stephan
Stephan, both KDE and Gnome have people that speak on a regular basis on their projects at symposiums, podcasts, conferences, etc. Much like Zonker does for the openSUSE project. What should be presented in their presentations should be discussed in their respective development groups. The end video does not have to be done by a devel but the devels most certianly should have input as to the contents of the presentation. They know their product the best. It would probably be best if openSUSE KDE / Gnome teams appoint their "evangelist" to make sure their representation upholds their ideals and standards and is able to bring across their efforts effectively.

Dean