Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Decision made - openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 19:02:36 +0200
On Thursday 20 August 2009 19:20:30 Dean Hilkewich wrote:
On 09/08/20 11:14 AM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Now the question arises if more people on this list can speak flash than
ycp :)

But I think this gives a good rally for the better presentation. I don't
think we can expect someone to come up with a good presentation for both
desktops, normally you only know one as well as to present it.

Greetings, Stephan

Just have the respective team leaders present their product highlighting
the strengths of their de. They would know their product better then
You mean the developers? Now that's odd - whenever I ask for help I hear from
all sides "I'm not a programmer". And now that a perfect !programming job
is up to grab, your first reaction is to put it to the developers?

Greetings, Stephan