Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Decision made - openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: Dean Hilkewich <deans.mail.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 11:20:30 -0600
On 09/08/20 11:14 AM, Stephan Kulow wrote:

Now the question arises if more people on this list can speak flash than
ycp :)

But I think this gives a good rally for the better presentation. I don't think
we can expect someone to come up with a good presentation for both desktops,
normally you only know one as well as to present it.

Greetings, Stephan

Just have the respective team leaders present their product highlighting the strengths of their de. They would know their product better then anybody else and it can be done without slamming the competition. In other words, don't slam the competition but concentrate on your products strengths and features then present it to the end user.

Btw, the content creation tools are already there for this in the distro. Simply have a embedded youtube link to the videos of the presentations. Use googles bandwidth instead of the projects.

Dean