Re: [opensuse-project] Decision made - openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 18:56:28 +0200
On 8/20/2009 at 18:50, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think the download page is excellent for those who want to stress the
"more screenshots and texts" part - it's just HTML. So just come up with
HTML material we can link there.

On the download page we will continue to preselect the DVD as that's another

item out of the survey: people use openSUSE for the 4.7G of it :)

That's the best selection indeed. And 'indirect' we can always argue that KDE
is as such also 'pre-selected' on the download page :)

Dominique