Re: [opensuse-project] Decision made - openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: Dean Hilkewich <deans.mail.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:53:57 -0600
On 09/08/20 10:50 AM, Stephan Kulow wrote:

I think the download page is excellent for those who want to stress the
"more screenshots and texts" part - it's just HTML. So just come up with
HTML material we can link there.

On the download page we will continue to preselect the DVD as that's another
item out of the survey: people use openSUSE for the 4.7G of it :)

Greetings, Stephan

Yes that would be the proper place for screenshots, texts, video's perhaps and if your really ambitious add a couple of netvm's (such as the testdrive feature that SuseStudio uses for people to try it out before even downloading anything.

Dean