Re: [opensuse-project] Decision made - openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: Dean Hilkewich <deans.mail.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:19:21 -0600
On 09/08/20 10:14 AM, Sankar P wrote:

Why single-screenshot will not help ? Since you say, "I remember" ,
Was this ever usability-tested previously ? (Due to the sensitivity of
the topic, it might appear I am confronting you, but really just
interested in knowing if there is any :-) )

I (personal opinion) believe atleast this screenshot presenting should
be made to give some amount of fairness to Gnome, before KDE is
selected by default.

--
Sankar P
http://psankar.blogspot.com