Re: [opensuse-project] Decision made - openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 17:53:00 +0200
On Thursday 20 August 2009 17:32:30 Sankar P wrote:
[...]
Even if you choose, "KDE as the default", What is wrong in showing
the screenshots of the two desktops, so that a completely un-informed
new user coming from windows, can choose whichever desktop that
appeals to him ?

If somebody does this in a good way, let's use it.

I remember that a single screenshot will not help, it's not that easy - we
need several screenshots and text. I suggest to start on the wiki with this
and then let's see what to include during the installation (if this is
possible at all),

Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger, aj@{novell.com,opensuse.org}