Re: [opensuse-project] More Statistics
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 15:27:58 +0200
Am Donnerstag 20 August 2009 schrieb Vincent Untz:
Le jeudi 20 août 2009, à 13:40 +0200, Stephan Kulow a écrit :
http://en.opensuse.org/Statistics now has preliminary 11.2 data (I will
reset them when 11.2 is out, for now the goal is to test the statistics -
I found already smaller problems caused by aria2c now having a longer
user agent)

Cool stuff. One thing I'm missing on this page is the number of unique
IP for, say, the last 2 weeks, per version.

All unique IPs:
| 10.3 | 10826742 |
| 11.0 | 7958545 |
| 11.1 | 5737597 |
| 11.2 | 26434 |

Last two complete weeks (2066|2065):
| 10.3 | 61148| 61863
| 11.0 | 94398| 95288
| 11.1 | 239819|236673
| 11.2 | 4958| 4497

If you take these numbers and update the wiki page to show them in a non
confusing way, I'll try to modify my script to update it nightly.

Eg, I don't see what you used to say there are 9,2 Million users of
11.0 (the stats for 11.0 on the page only cover the year after its
release).
No idea what I did, I meant to calculate 7,4M (the last 11.0 number on that
page) with 115%

Greetings, Stephan