Re: [opensuse-project] More Support for the openSUSE Project
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:59:21 +0200
Hello,

Am Donnerstag 13 August 2009 schrieb Peter Czanik:

Now, that my second son is also 4+ months old, I have again some time to
do testing, but was disappointed to find, that the last factory sync is
from 22nd of July, more than three weeks old. The communication of this,

OK, today saw a new factory sync for ppc.

Wow, thanks for the great news! I also added the PPC list to the CC.
Bye,
CzP