Re: [opensuse-project] More Support for the openSUSE Project
  • From: alpha096@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 14:36:05 +1000
OOOPs - Please disregard this post, its identical to the original except
the first badly written paragraph that was probably lurking on a hidden
desktop for some time - Please ignore the second post above.
Scott

alpha096@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
In any has worked out the outrageous interpersonal issues in this 90's
Model has cause in the work-face - let that by done in private

alpha096@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

(Warning! The Post Below is long and contains High levels of English
that cannot be simplified in construction nor theme)

Roland, I have Posted at this level to hopefully start a dialogue about
development models.
Others who have been in a software development role for a long time,
will understand why I have introduced the topic now.

I will refer to the word 'me', on behalf of those who have seen various
development models over the years.

< Previous Next >