Re: [opensuse-project] More Support for the openSUSE Project
  • From: alpha096@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 02:38:28 +1000
This is not a silly game at all, it as a contrived accent on the
Positive People in Novell or suse.de It is a Management process to
up-beat the positive in much gloom and doom. Actually the Originator of
the post is wanting to see how much time it gets changed from a positive
to a negative list - This is no silly game my friends ;-)

Ask yourself the same question and see how quickly it turn out names if
the question was asked in the negative. In other words, who is the worst
people and most uncooperative, bombastic etc. we come across. That's
what the originator of the message has hid behind this 'silly game but
no one to day has worked it out - But I would encourage dialogue that is
in this positive.

Scott
.AU