[opensuse-project] Disappointed in last Weekly news.
  • From: Dean Hilkewich <deans.mail.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 15:36:26 -0600
After looking though the weekly news, I do have to say that I am
disappointed that no status, comments, etc have been given on the 'KDE
as default' issue. This after all the number one openfate item and the
lack of updates from the team is concerning to say the least. There is
a clear and decisive trend to the issue from the community but it seems
the ones that have final say are hoping if nothing is said that the
issue will disappear.

Dean