Re: [opensuse-project] Minutes of project meetings
  • From: Karsten König <remur@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 20:39:34 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 13. August 2009 15:30:44 schrieb Vincent Untz:
Le jeudi 13 août 2009, à 15:24 +0200, Henne Vogelsang a écrit :
Hi,

Vincent Untz wrote:
Also, I'd think it'd be nice to have the minutes sent to the mailing
list so people can comment there.

Are you volunteering? :)

No, since I explicitly started the thread by saying "I usually miss the
meetings because I forget about them". Which basically means I wouldn't
be able to do minutes...

I'm just raising the issue so that someone else can volunteer if she/he
thinks it's a good idea :-)

Vincent

In the KDE meetings there is always someone appointed to make the minutes, he
will also upload the log afterwards.
Seli (Lubos) documented the process here:
http://en.opensuse.org/KDE/Meetings/Managing
Usually the person running the meeting is different from the one taking notes
(that is done best while the meeting is in progress)

Karsten