Re: [opensuse-project] Coming up with a good Policy ...
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 12:43:16 +0200
On Thursday 13 August 2009 12:29:23 alpha096@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have been on holidays for over a week now and another 84 more comments
have been added to the original thread.
and for what's its worth I totally agree this has nothing to do with a
technocratic discussion, but moreover one of userbility, look and feel.

I have made the following enhancement request, but my hand in not in the
air to offer to write the text. I am not the one
who may very well start a war - we need a marketing diplomat to write
the text, not a technocrat.
https://bugzilla.novell.com/process_bug.cgi

What bugzilla number is it? bugzilla tricked you in showing a status mail
that you get everytime after submission.

Please add any other comments relevant to this suggestion in the bug.
and good luck to those trying to still the waters...

AJ I hope I have not sent you a dupe leaving you in the CC

I have setup filters to not have such dupes, hope they work ;)

Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger, aj@{novell.com,opensuse.org}
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany