Re: [opensuse-project] Coming up with a good Policy ...
  • From: alpha096@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 20:29:23 +1000
I have been on holidays for over a week now and another 84 more comments
have been added to the original thread.
and for what's its worth I totally agree this has nothing to do with a
technocratic discussion, but moreover one of userbility, look and feel.

I have made the following enhancement request, but my hand in not in the
air to offer to write the text. I am not the one
who may very well start a war - we need a marketing diplomat to write
the text, not a technocrat.
https://bugzilla.novell.com/process_bug.cgi
Please add any other comments relevant to this suggestion in the bug.
and good luck to those trying to still the waters...

AJ I hope I have not sent you a dupe leaving you in the CC

Scott Couston

Michael Meeks wrote:
Hi AJ,