Re: [opensuse-project] More Support for the openSUSE Project
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:29:38 +0200
Hi,

Stephan Binner wrote:

for me it's just another example of the non-open communication of some
people in this project

Dude we two have a long history with lots of communication. Which was
always pretty straight forward and open. So to honor this history let me
be open with you:

Just shut it, don't be this obnoxious pain that spoils the fun for
everybody. We are not done with the list yet and in the meantime i want
to play this game. So hush k'? :)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.