Re: [opensuse-project] More Support for the openSUSE Project
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 23:35:46 -0500
On Thu, 2009-08-13 at 06:18 +0200, Stephan Binner wrote:
On Thursday 13 August 2009 01:30:16 Henne Vogelsang wrote:

You all wonder who right? Lets make this a little game :)

What the heck is your problem with just posting the list/a wiki page?

Whoever gets the most right (first) gets a openSUSE goodie pack hand
selected by me. I even throw in something from my personal stash of

I am about to post the list to end this silly 'game'...

Bye,
Steve

Lighten up. This 'silly game' is a refreshing change from the mood
we've been seeing in the mailing list lately. :-)

Besides, I think Henne is being very intuitive. It's clear there are a
great number of misconceptions going on in the project, and this 'test'
is a way to help us all to understand what we think and what is reality.

I say kudos Henne!

--
Bryen Yunashko
openSUSE Board Member