Re: [opensuse-project] More Support for the openSUSE Project
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 01:58:33 +0200
2009/8/13 Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
The people working in the team are all well known since they already worked a
lot in the community.

You all wonder who right? Lets make this a little game :)

Name 10 Novell Employees that really stick out in the openSUSE Project.

Uhm, most of the time I don't know for sure who is a Novell employee
until I check the mail address (probably a good think...). And I just
noticed I forgot easier about people with names that... aren't exactly
common (or easy to pronounce :-p ) for an spanish guy. But...

01 Klaas Freitag
02 Henne Vogelsang
03 Stephan Kulow
04 Vincent Untz