Re: [opensuse-project] More Support for the openSUSE Project
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 19:36:57 -0400
* Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [08-12-09 19:30]:
Roland Haidl wrote:

Henne takes over the role as project manager openSUSE, and Stephan
Kulow will continue to be the release manager for the next openSUSE
distribution.

This sounds a bit as if i would take over Coolo's responsibilities and
if 11.2 would be the last openSUSE Coolo will do. This is not the case.
We will simply share the a**-kicking responsibilities 8)
Coolo will continue to kick the Distribution buttock and i will start to
kick the Project one.

Does this mean that you no longer are OverLooker of the mail lists?

So all in all exiting news. I would like to ask all of you for your
support and for a little bit more patience so we can get going :)

And you shall have it :^).