Re: [opensuse-project] More Support for the openSUSE Project
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 19:30:55 +0200
2009/8/12 Sascha 'saigkill' Manns <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Roland,

Am Mittwoch 12 August 2009 10:57:27 wrote Roland Haidl:

The people working in the team are all well known since they already
 worked a lot in the community. I leave it up to the team to
 introduce itself. As the lead of the team we nominated Klaas
 Freitag, who is an experienced manager on the one hand and a
 community guy on the other. Henne Vogelsang takes over the role as
 project manager openSUSE, and Stephan Kulow will continue to be the
 release manager for the next openSUSE distribution.
Who are the other six People?

Ten team members
Four are known
Five live in secret
One will be revealed

(if you have not seen Battlestar Galactica (reimagining) ignore this)