Re: [opensuse-project] More Support for the openSUSE Project
  • From: "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 19:12:27 +0200
Hi Roland,

Am Mittwoch 12 August 2009 10:57:27 wrote Roland Haidl:

The people working in the team are all well known since they already
worked a lot in the community. I leave it up to the team to
introduce itself. As the lead of the team we nominated Klaas
Freitag, who is an experienced manager on the one hand and a
community guy on the other. Henne Vogelsang takes over the role as
project manager openSUSE, and Stephan Kulow will continue to be the
release manager for the next openSUSE distribution.
Who are the other six People?

--
Sincerely yours

Sascha Manns