  • From: Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 00:44:54 +0200
Am Sonntag, 9. August 2009 23:10:07 schrieb Christian Jäger:
As I understood it, Mr Schlander detects 'strange and unhelpful
favoritism' in the very fact that GNOME is treated equally. He thinks
that GNOME should not be treated as KDE's equal.

You try to hard and thus fail.

And I for one have a problem with this sentiment.

As far as I'm concerned, the only _real_ problem that has come to the
surface in this thread is Mr Schlander's attitude.

Sure, reading your emails I cannot see any exaggerations, just objective
wording and arguments that discussed the topic in a neutral way.

Applying double standards is a real attitude problem. And please stop
projecting your character onto others.

Sven