  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 16:33:06 -0500
On Sun, 2009-08-09 at 23:22 +0200, Martin Schlander wrote:
Søndag den 9. august 2009 22:57:49 skrev Bryen M Yunashko:
On Sun, 2009-08-09 at 22:50 +0200, Martin Schlander wrote:
I meant anti-GNOME sentiments might be fed by the strange and
unhelpful GNOME
favouritism.

I'm asking this question as objectively and impartially as I can,
because personally, I perceive a fairly equal amount of attention
between KDE and GNOME. What do you feel lends to an unhelpful
favouritism?

I think enough has been said about this before. If I repeat what I and others
have already said, the whole thing will just blow up again.

I only repsonded to Gerald's mail because what I had written could be
misinterpreted as an attack on current openSUSE management, and I wanted to
make clear that was not my intentions.

Well, as a board member, I have a great interest in these matters and
finding ways to resolve conflicts of perception. You may have attempted
to clear up an unintended attack to Gerald, but you closed that
statement with another attack.

If you don't wish to elaborate, that's fine and I respect that. But it
ties my hands to make sane and rational recommendations as a
representative of the community. And, unfortunately, it comes off like
a hit-and-run.

--
Bryen Yunashko
openSUSE Board Member