  • From: Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 23:22:36 +0200
Søndag den 9. august 2009 22:57:49 skrev Bryen M Yunashko:
On Sun, 2009-08-09 at 22:50 +0200, Martin Schlander wrote:
I meant anti-GNOME sentiments might be fed by the strange and
unhelpful GNOME
favouritism.

I'm asking this question as objectively and impartially as I can,
because personally, I perceive a fairly equal amount of attention
between KDE and GNOME. What do you feel lends to an unhelpful
favouritism?

I think enough has been said about this before. If I repeat what I and others
have already said, the whole thing will just blow up again.

I only repsonded to Gerald's mail because what I had written could be
misinterpreted as an attack on current openSUSE management, and I wanted to
make clear that was not my intentions.