  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 15:57:49 -0500
On Sun, 2009-08-09 at 22:50 +0200, Martin Schlander wrote:
I meant anti-GNOME sentiments might be fed by the strange and
unhelpful GNOME
favouritism.

I'm asking this question as objectively and impartially as I can,
because personally, I perceive a fairly equal amount of attention
between KDE and GNOME. What do you feel lends to an unhelpful
favouritism?

I'm finding a lot of inaccurate statements have been levied by different
people in several threads this week, and I think its time we addressed
those perceptions (some real, some misguided) in an effort to make our
Community stronger as a whole.

Bryen