Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Draft of Desktop Policy
  • From: Karsten König <remur@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 00:44:39 +0200
Am Sonntag, 9. August 2009 00:37:57 schrieb Christian Jäger:
Hi,

I really think GNOME will do better than the KDE file-chooser dialogue;
not need to KDEify it.

http://linuxart.com/log/archives/2009/07/24/nautilus-streamlined/

You did notice that this looks more like the kde file-chooser then the normal
gtk one?
Even though I have to admit the kde dialog is missing the filter bar, that
would be way more useful then the current 'zoom' slider...

Karsten