Re: [opensuse-project] Coming up with a good Policy ...
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 14:14:20 -0500
On Friday 07 August 2009 01:46:14 am jdd (kim2) wrote:
Rajko M. a écrit :
thanks to not so good quality of GNOME few years ago, and now majority of
experienced users, those that can help, use KDE.

If I juge from the kde3.5/kde4 discussion, this is plain wrong. I have
much better support from PmWiki, a very small project than from Kde
(that said go away joe)

project have to go to a minimal saize, after this support *is* given.
Less people, but also less problems

Jean,

PmWiki is just one very focused piece of software.
It is not that easy to find answer on question about one item in a collection
of software. If you would go to specialized ML for each of KDE/GNOME, name it,
pieces then you will have different experience.

--
Regards, Rajko
http://news.opensuse.org/category/people-of-opensuse/