[opensuse-project] OpenSUSE Developer Network
  • From: "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 14:28:11 +0200
Hello Mates,

today i get an Idea for our Project. We can create an new Project like
MSDN (Microsoft Developer Network) specially for OpenSUSE. I thought we
can make an DowloadSite (1-Klick) for needed Software. Another Tab
includes the API RReferences from KDE4, GNOME and other Stuff. In the
Tab Learning we can include some HowTo's for Programming.

That's just an thought. Maybe you like it...

Sascha

P.S.: I've created an Featurerequest:
https://features.opensuse.org/307256

--