Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Draft of Desktop Policy
  • From: Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 07:47:15 +0200
Fredag den 7. august 2009 20:34:39 skrev Jim Henderson:
On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 12:20:12 -0600, Dean Hilkewich wrote:
That's a subject that should be dealt with IF it ever does come up.

That's one possible opinion, yes - but I personally would rather see some
assurances that if I (as a GNOME user) am going to give a little now, I'm
not going to be asked to give more and more and more down the road.

AJ already covered that in his good first draft for a desktop policy, when he
started this thread.

"2. We make it easy to choose between these two desktops during
installation, install both of them - or install others as well."