[opensuse-project] Re: Draft of Desktop Policy
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 18:34:39 +0000 (UTC)
On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 12:20:12 -0600, Dean Hilkewich wrote:

That's a subject that should be dealt with IF it ever does come up.

That's one possible opinion, yes - but I personally would rather see some
assurances that if I (as a GNOME user) am going to give a little now, I'm
not going to be asked to give more and more and more down the road. If I
give something up, I would like to see something be given in exchange for
that concession. So if it's a subject that you feel isn't ever going to
be presented, then it should be fairly simple to agree to it. :)

Jim
--
Jim Henderson