RE: [opensuse-project] Re: openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
One thing that I have come to see over the past couple of days is that
there is enough disagreement in the community on this issue to say "let's
just leave it like we have it". No matter what option we choose it will
have ramifications in the community. If it were only a few people in
disagreement with each other then I would say the choice might not be that
big of an issue. But haven't we seen enough disagreement on this issue to
know that a move to anything other than the current default behavior will
have a dramatic affect on the openSUSE community?

From my reading of the exchanges, there are only a very small number of
people who are complaining loudly. Some people are putting forward
proposals for compromises. Most people are staying out of the ruckus.

I don't see any harm to either group or the openSuSE community here, apart
from the very divisive statements being made by a small number of
individuals.

David