Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Draft of Desktop Policy
  • From: Dean Hilkewich <deans.mail.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 11:25:18 -0600
Jim Henderson wrote:
It's been a while since I did my installation, but IIRC, I did the
advanced package selection and picked both there.

Jim

Exactly, you cannot do it on the desktop selection screen. Nobody is
implying that the advance package selection screen be done away with or
getting rid of options. We are talking about defaults. Having KDE as a
default will not change that capability in any way, shape or fashion.

Dean