[opensuse-project] Re: Draft of Desktop Policy
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 17:05:41 +0000 (UTC)
On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 10:41:37 -0600, Dean Hilkewich wrote:

Will has said that my proposal is acceptable, and knowing now that he's
one of the KDE dev team (which I didn't realise before), that satisfies
me that the team won't push for that in the future.

See your making up agenda's that do not exist. You're trying to plant a
seed of conspiracy that is not there and basing all your arguments on
that trying to make the KDE guys look like conspirators in a NWO
setting. This is not the case. Never has been. This isn't the Minority
Report.

Again, if that's your perception, then you've misunderstood me.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson