[opensuse-project] Re: openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 17:09:16 +0000 (UTC)
On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 18:43:29 +0200, Sven Burmeister wrote:

I guess I give up, since it's hopeless to discuss as long as people
apply double standards and make excuses to justify that what is valid
for product A does not apply to product B, not even the tiniest bit.

<sigh> You want to see my argument as applying a double standard when
it's emphatically not. I'm tired of trying to explain this over and over
again. I've made my proposal, and it seems to be gaining acceptance, so
rather than try *again* to explain it and have some try to misconstrue
what I'm saying, I'll just leave this branch of the discussion and say
that *clearly* you don't understand what I'm trying to say here.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson