Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Draft of Desktop Policy
  • From: Dean Hilkewich <deans.mail.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 10:41:37 -0600
Jim Henderson wrote:
On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 08:42:53 -0600, Dean Hilkewich wrote:

I understand that, and have understood that from the beginning. I also
see the potential for the KDE "camp" to say "well, GNOME is the minority
choice, KDE is now the default, the next logical step is to move GNOME to
'other' or to remove it completely from the distribution." The same
logic being used to fight for the KDE Default selection can be used to
push those other agendas as well.

Will has said that my proposal is acceptable, and knowing now that he's
one of the KDE dev team (which I didn't realise before), that satisfies
me that the team won't push for that in the future.

See your making up agenda's that do not exist. You're trying to plant a
seed of conspiracy that is not there and basing all your arguments on
that trying to make the KDE guys look like conspirators in a NWO
setting. This is not the case. Never has been. This isn't the
Minority Report.

Dean