Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Draft of Desktop Policy
  • From: Dean Hilkewich <deans.mail.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 10:33:24 -0600
Jim Henderson wrote:
On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 08:31:56 -0600, Dean Hilkewich wrote:

OK now that is really grasping at straws. Do you choose BOTH desktops
upon install? I think not. A pre-selection does not in anyway prohibit
your ability to continue using apps like k3b, k9copy etc in Gnome. Stop
trying to make this appears as a death march on gnome.

I install both desktops, yes. And I'm *not* trying to make this "appear
as a death march on GNOME." If you're interpreting it that way, well, I
can't do much to change that perception other than to say that that's not
my point of view here.

Jim

Please do tell how you select 2 desktops on the desktop selection
screen. Last time I checked if you click on one the other deselects.

Dean