  • From: Matt Gray <mjg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 18:19:24 +0100
Joe Harmon wrote:
One thing that I have come to see over the past couple of days is that there
is enough disagreement in the community on this issue to say "let's just
leave it like we have it". No matter what option we choose it will have
ramifications in the community. If it were only a few people in disagreement
with each other then I would say the choice might not be that big of an
issue. But haven't we seen enough disagreement on this issue to know that a
move to anything other than the current default behavior will have a dramatic
affect on the openSUSE community?

Joe

It might just cause a real ruckus if openfates most popular request with
a clear 4:1 majority in favour was completely ignored...................

* *Votes:* 507
* *Positive:* 395
* *Neutral:* 8
* *Negative:* 104