[opensuse-project] Re: Draft of Desktop Policy
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 16:18:40 +0000 (UTC)
On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 08:31:56 -0600, Dean Hilkewich wrote:

OK now that is really grasping at straws. Do you choose BOTH desktops
upon install? I think not. A pre-selection does not in anyway prohibit
your ability to continue using apps like k3b, k9copy etc in Gnome. Stop
trying to make this appears as a death march on gnome.

I install both desktops, yes. And I'm *not* trying to make this "appear
as a death march on GNOME." If you're interpreting it that way, well, I
can't do much to change that perception other than to say that that's not
my point of view here.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson