[opensuse-project] Re: openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: "Joe Harmon" <jharmon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 10:11:57 -0600
One thing that I have come to see over the past couple of days is that there is
enough disagreement in the community on this issue to say "let's just leave it
like we have it". No matter what option we choose it will have ramifications in
the community. If it were only a few people in disagreement with each other
then I would say the choice might not be that big of an issue. But haven't we
seen enough disagreement on this issue to know that a move to anything other
than the current default behavior will have a dramatic affect on the openSUSE
community?

Joe