Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Draft of Desktop Policy
  • From: Matt Gray <mjg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 16:40:26 +0100
Jim Henderson wrote:

And as I've said, I've no problem if the KDE camp is willing to commit
that GNOME stays on the menu. I've yet to see *anyone* from that camp
say that they find that agreeable.

Jim

Although i am just a user, I believe i have just agreed to everything
you suggested and more, and to be honest i haven't seen anyone asking
for Gnome to be removed as an obvious 'choice' in desktop selection.

If a preselected default is selected, i believe the following would be
sensible:

[x] KDE (officially supported)
[_] Gnome (officially supported)
[_] Other (other available DE's)