Re: [opensuse-project] What you vote, and what you DON'T vote on - openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: "Christian Jäger" <christian.jaeger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: 7 Aug 2009 09:21:05 +0200
Am Donnerstag, den 06.08.2009, 23:23 -0700 schrieb member greenarrow1:

This has always been a questioned poised to me when I suggest someone
download and install openSUSE, Which desktop should I use, what is the
difference, and the big one, why is there 2 desktops and why does it
not just load one? What I am getting out is I cannot tell the new

Why don't you send them the link to the KDE-Live-CD then? Problem
solved.