Re: [opensuse-project] More policy issues ...
  • From: Graham Anderson <graham.anderson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 04:14:31 +0200
On Thursday 06 August 2009 12:08:06 Michael Meeks wrote:
I've no idea what Vincent can live with :-) but this choice seems
sub-optimal to me. It also, as has been raised several times, rather
unwisely upsets one side of a very expensively agreed internal balance:
the other side of which was (AFAIR) to continue to include KDE inside
the SLE product family. It would perhaps be sensible to re-visit both
sides of that decision concurrently - although such business decisions
are clearly an internal matter.

Are you not-so-subtely trying to hint something? The tone of your wording
disgusts me, it appears to me like some kind of veiled threat. Grow a pair or
stop FUD'ing.

What you appear to be suggesting works both ways. Consider that, really,
please do.