Re: [opensuse-project] Coming up with a good Policy ...
  • From: Charles Kerr <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 22:40:47 -0500
On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 9:29 AM, Joe Harmon<jharmon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 8/5/2009 at 07:23 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So, my minimal counter proposal would not be "no default" but:
* No desktop is preselected
* We discuss the order of GNOME and KDE on the screen
* and most importantly: we make a public statement that both GNOME and KDE
are first class citiziens - and discuss what this really means!

I think this proposal is fair to both desktop environments.

I also think this proposal is fair to both desktop environments.
It's a good suggestion.

Charles