  • From: "Joe Harmon" <jharmon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 07:31:29 -0600
On 8/4/2009 at 05:12 AM, Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

It's a sheer matter of numbers. I simply claim that KDE users greatly
outnumbering GNOME users (for experienced, long-time SUSE power users and
enthusiasts this might be even more true btw.) will likely affect the
overall
experience of a new user using our distro.

And what data do you have to back that up? I have found that there are a lot of
KDE users in Europe (but not all) and a lot of gnome users in the US (but not
all). I just don't think we can make blanket statements without stats to back
it up.