  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 15:29:57 +0200
Le mardi 04 août 2009, à 07:58 -0300, Druid a écrit :
Also, you guys should stop the FUD of "oh we dont need default" (you
know it needs and you would accept in a heartbeat if it was gnome),
"opensuse will drop gnome", "you want us to live as the 2nd more
important desktop in Opensuse" (you are, accept it), and the other
drama lines we have been reading in this list. And the must funny:
"kde is not the largest Opensuse user base, maybe" (proving that you
guys learned a lot about FUD eh)

(replying to this part of the mail only, but I could have quoted
any other part and replied the same thing)

Please read again my mail (or any of the 2 or 3 other mails I sent to
this thread, btw) and tell me where I said any of this.

Thanks,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.