  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 10:03:36 +0200
Am Montag 03 August 2009 schrieb Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier:
On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 12:08 PM,

Administrator<admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We don't provide the user with enough information to make a rational
choice, so the choice is random (based on name, appearance of desktop,
sequence in the list, etc.)

This is a fair point -- if someone is coming in *completely new.

The question is, how many users are coming in *completely new?

If you ask this question, I have to ask: how many do you want to come?

Greetings, Stephan