  • From: "jdd (kim2)" <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 07:59:16 +0200
I just notice there is an argument unused so far.

* first let me say I think we really need a default selection, bieng
sure any choice is still available;

* Then I remember the discussion about the openSUSE release date and
respective Kde/Gnome release date. So we could choose the first listed
based on the release date.

We can choose to default

- to the last released, to have the newer version, at risk to have a
less stable one
- to the older one to have the most stable one

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://valerie.dodin.org