  • From: "Kevin \"Yeaux\" Dupuy" <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 19:46:12 -0500
Sent from Kevin Yeaux's mobile device.

On Aug 3, 2009, at 4:29 PM, Boyd Lynn Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
1. Do we need new wording on the selection screen?

Probably, but as I've been saying in the past few emails I've sent, the best solution would probably be a tour of each desktop done by their selective teams. I was planning on introducing something like that in the launch of 11.2, as that would help new users decide by getting a look at each desktop. We could also help by incorporating this into the install (though it would have to be done pretty early in the dev cycle and not until 11.3 at the earliest, if we want it in the install.)
--
Kevin "Yeaux" Dupuy
openSUSE Project Member