  • From: "Joe Harmon" <jharmon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 15:00:59 -0600
On 8/3/2009 at 02:14 PM, Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
So here's a suggestion

1) Keep the current selection page

2) KDE first and preselected followed by GNOME and others

3) KDE will not push at a later date for removing the option for GNOME or
any
other environment

Work for you?

Personally I don't have an issue with KDE being listed first but I do have an
issue with KDE being selected by default. Why not just leave it to the user to
select one or the other. I think if you have either selected by default you run
into the KDE vs GNOME wars.